Disney Style Seminar by Doug Lipp
3rd November 2013
Who is Doug Lipp?
Doug Lipp is an internationally acclaimed speaker, author and consultant on customer service, leadership, change management and global competitiveness. His thought-provoking, learn-bydoing presentation style has motivated hundreds of thousands of people around the world to maximize personal and professional success.
Doug is the author of numerous articles and eight books on leadership, customer service, and international business. His latest book, Disney U: How Disney University Develops the World’s Most Engaged, Loyal, and Customer-Centric Employees is full of never-before-told stories offering timeless lessons from Disney’s legendary leaders.
Doug has appeared on CBS, PBS, Bloomberg News, National Public Radio, Univision and CBC-TV.
Who should attend?
- Banks, Insurance Companies
- Service Providers, Airlines
- Telecommunications Companies
- Mall Managements, Retail Companies
- Healthcare & Hospitals,Catering Sectors
- Government Bodies, Educational Sectors, NGOs
- Hospitality Industries, Travel Agents
- Parks, Entertainment Companies, Others
- CEOs, Presidents
- Business Development Directors
- Business Leaders, Business Owners
- Sales & Marketing Professionals,
- Customer Service Professionals
- Professionals, Managers, Supervisors
- Entrepreneurs, workers from all sectors,
- individuals and Students