Work-Life Balance Seminar
Christoph Glaser | Rajita Kulkarmi
19th December 2013
About The Speakers:
A banker by profession for over 18 years, Ms. Kulkarni has held leadership positions across diverse functions throughout her illustrious career. Ms. Kulkarni is also deeply committed to society and its causes and has been associated with the International Association for Human Values & The Art of Living Foundation for over 16 years in an honorary capacity. She is a certified teacher of the APEX (Achieving Personal Excellence) Workshop, the TLEX (Transformational Leadership for Excellence) Workshop.As one of the International Program Directors of the Transformational Leadership for Excellence (TLEX) workshop for IAHV, Ms. Kulkarni has facilitated a number of these workshops internationally. She has traveled around the world teaching leaders (including Heads of States, Governors, Mayors, Youth Leaders, CEOs) from over 40 countries how to rid themselves of their stress and live a healthy happy life. An orator par excellence, she has been instrumental in moderating and addressing many conferences.
In August 2010, Ms. Kulkarni gave up her banking career to further deepen her commitment to the service projects of IAHV and its sister concerns. She has won over 17 awards for professional excellence in her field.
Born in 1972 and raised in Basel, Switzerland, Christoph has graduated with honors from the Basel Vocational Business School and earned a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Basel. Since 1999, he has been associated with the International Association for Human Values (IAHV) and its sister organization the International Art of Living Foundation (IAOLF).In this capacity, he is instrumental in establishing public-private partnerships for social development initiatives and various humanitarian service projects.
Christoph has delivered the TLEX (Transformational Leadership for Excellence) Program for many organizations including: Abbott, Accenture, American Express, Boston Consulting Group, Citigroup Saudi Arabia (today Samba Financial Group), Deutsche Bank London, Harvard Business School, General Electrics, Kuwait National Petroleum Company, Microsoft, Shell, World Bank and others.
Employees need practical tools to deal with stress, to create wellbeing and build resilience.
Below techniques will be taught during the seminar:
A) Resilience & Wellbeing
- Energized body and calm mind through:
– Cutting edge relaxation techniques
– Take home techniques to sustain & recharge
B) Creativity & Innovation
- Clear decision making, increased creativity and intuition through:
– Awareness exercises
– Knowledge and discussions
C) Trust & Cooperation
- Strengthened team spirit and better cooperation through:
– Team building exercises on an emotional and intellectual level
– Increased trust and better communication through learning and
practicing various types of Communication
D) Inspiration & Engagement
- Increased identification with the company and the company’s strategy through:
– Experiential leadership module that attends to the ‘inner dimension’
- Visioning exercises to inspire dynamic action and drive sustainable impact andtransformation
– Introduction & Welcome
– Self-Mastery for Increased Well-being and Resilience
– Effective Stress Management
– Energy and the Breath
– Powerful Stretches & Desk-Top Yoga
– Power Nap
– Energy Booster
– Relaxed Alertness
– The Science of Breath
Who Should Attend?
– Office Staff
– Workers from all Sectors and Individuals
– Medical Staff
– Social Workers
TLEX participant feedback indicates high effectiveness of the techniques taught